MENU

July 31, 2017

Lisa's Baby Shower...

For those of you that may or may not know, my cousin Lisa is pregnant. So this past weekend my sister, mother and I attended her baby shower which was thrown for her by her sister-in-law.

As you can see from the pictures below it was your typical baby shower with food, games, present opening, photo booth props and lots of pink because she is having a girl (Whose name she revealed to us at the end of the party). 
Despite me not being big into things like this (I'm not a fan of showers of any sort and I had Lisa's baby shower this past weekend and I'm throwing my sister a bridal shower this upcoming weekend) I had a really nice time but most importantly, Lisa loved it. So it was a good day.

How do you feel about showers of any sort? Love them? Hate them? Lemme know.

No comments :

Post a Comment