MENU

September 19, 2016

Engagements All Around...

While Justin and I were in Asia both my sister and Phil both respectively got engaged. As I am the sister of one and one of the best friends of the other I highly suspect that I will be in both bridal parties, and I may or may not be someone's maid/matron of honor. Because of these assumed facts I feel like I should come up with some sort of series title for both of their upcoming nuptials because we all know I'm going to end up blogging about my experience being in two bridal parties only a month and a half-ish apart (They both have already expressed that they would like to get married next year and the dates they tentatively gave me are less than two months apart).

Honestly the only series titles I can think of currently are "Being K's and/or P's Bridesmaid" and I'm not sold on them. I'm sure I'll have to pick two soon because these two are moving fast with their wedding planning (Says the person who got engaged in May and married in September of the same year). But yeah, I hope you look forward to the chaos that I'm about to endure for the next year and if you have any title suggestions I'd love to hear them.

No comments :

Post a Comment