MENU

October 26, 2012

Friday's Letters...

Dear Thai Food: Why did I not know how amazing you were until last weekend?! I hope to have a life long relationship with you from now on.

Dear Mary Sanderson: Can you please tell me why you chose to have such a difficult hair style? It was a pain trying to make my hair look kinda like yours. It was amazing when it was done, but difficult to get.

Dear Patrons From Yesterdays Craft Program: You suck. That is all.

Dear Nicole: Why must you always plan events on Sundays when I have to work. I want the world to know that I love you enough to switch Sundays and spend four hours alone with "Julia" instead of the person I was supposed to work with in order to come out for you! That is love baby because I hate that woman.

Dear Hurricane Sandy: If you're gonna hit Long Island please do so after Saturday and before Wednesday because I have plans for those days and I don't need you messing them up.

Dear Justin: Thank you for surprising me at work with cold brew coffee made the way I like it!

Dear Local Bar: Thank you for having a Halloween event for tomorrow night!

Dear Followers: I want you all to know how much I appreciate all of you and how happy I am to have you around!

Photobucket

No comments :

Post a Comment